Trained experts providing complete and comprehensive Fire Debris Analysis to establish the facts.
With more than 30 years experience and more than 30,000 cases, we are here to help you and your investigation.
- ANAB accredited in Fire Debris, Controlled Substances, Paints, Fibers & Textiles, Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) and General Chemical Testing
- ABC Certified Fellows
- Sensitive GC/FID, GC/MS, GC/MS/MS, & FTIR instrumentation
- Full, complete reports specific to each scene & situation
We provide the comprehensive support for your investigation.
Contact us today for full support of your situation involving Ignitable liquids, Drug Chemistry, Spontaneous Combustion, Dryer Fires, Soot Damage, Explosives, Vegetable Oil Residue, or Unknown Material Identification, and receive your Free Initial Consultation.
- Fire Debris Analysis PDF
- Comprehensive Report
- Free Initial Consultation
- NFPA 921 Compliant Sampling Kits
- Complete Technical Support
Areas of Expertise
- Ignitable Liquids
- Kitchen Fires
- Spontaneous Combustion
- Soot Contamination
- Fire Residue, Acids & Aldehydes
- Litigation Support
- ASTM E1412
- Self Heating
- TX DPS Accredited
- Unknown Material Identification
- Fire Debris Analysis
- ASTM E1618
- Residue Mapping
- ASCLD-LAB / International
We provide facts for your origin & cause, and arson investigations.